Tuesday 1 May 2012

Lovely skiing at Cairngorm

I've just realised that I have been neglecting my blog over the past few weeks! The mixed weather recently has had me out on the bike getting covered in mud, swimming and just generally pottering about but yesterday was just fantastic.
Over the weekend I was working down in Perthshire so when I saw such a good forecast for Tuesday, I was looking forward to getting out on my skis. Ron and I bought passes for the ski area and started with some runs on the piste then skied down the back of Cairngorm. As this was such good fun, we put the skins on and made our way back up to the summit so we could ski back down again. It was worth the effort! We ended by skiing down from the summit and on down Coronation Wall.
Photos and more from Ron on his blog here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home