Tuesday 27 March 2012

Dr Janis, Coire an t-Sneachda


 



Ron and I went into Coire an t-Sneachda to climb in the late afternoon sun. Our route choice was Dr Janis which was one of the few VS routes that Ron had not climbed in the corrie.
The route started off a bit vegetated but the climbing improved as we climbed up ending with good climbing up a steep corner despite the odd bit of loose rock when one of Ron's holds crumbled! When I unpacked my rope and checked it for damage, I was disappointed to find that it had been cut by the rock fall. I'm glad though that it was the rope that was hit and not me!
I really can't believe it's only March and I'm out rock climbing in Coire an t-Sneachda!
More pictures from Ron on his blog here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home