Sunday 24 May 2009

Cummingston and more

A bit of a hectic week for me with lots of trips down to Edinburgh and back to Aviemore but on Friday and Saturday, I was working for climbmts.co.uk and Tiso at Glasgow and Aberfeldy. We had a slightly damp but fun day looking at lots of useful techniques for scrambling.
Today, Ron and I went up to Cummingston to enjoy the good weather and some classic Cummingston routes. We started off on the Prophet Walls, I lead the two VS routes and Ron lead the HVS right corner. After that, we went over to the Stacks area and I had fun leading Stregosaurus, the holds, once I could reach them, were just great!
Ron then went on to lead Diedre of Doubt and he even managed to find some gear placements on the "poorly protected smooth corner above"!
Ron had the camera so photos on his blog here http://www.talisman-activities.co.uk/blog/mountain_diary.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home